Join LOAM Acupuncture & Herbal Medicine in welcoming the New Year with a community Qigong and Meditation workshop on Saturday January 5, 2019! During our time together, you will be led through a gentle Qigong series, which will prepare your mind and body for a relaxing Meditation practice. Additional time will be provided for a brief explanation about the history and benefits of Qigong and Meditation, as well as Q&A.
We encourage you to register for the early bird pricing so that you can secure your spot. General registration, or paying at the door is also offered, pending availability. Thank you for your understanding.
Our session will begin promptly at 2:00 pm ending at 4:00 pm.
- Early Bird Registration (now until December 31, 2018): $20
- General Registration (after December 31, 2018): $25
- Pay at the door (on the day of the workshop): $30
- Please bring your own Yoga mat, pillow/block, and blanket if you tend to get cold
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Modifications in seated position for both Qigong and Meditation provided
- The session is most appropriate for ages 14 and up
- We are located at 114. N. West St., Ste. 203 Lima, OH 45801 (next to The Meeting Place)
- Metered street parking is available and the nearest bus stop is at the YMCA (Routes 1 and 5)
- Our facility is wheelchair accessible
- Early registration is encouraged due to space limitations
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com and we will get back with you within 24-48 hours.
All sales are final upon completion of purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if you are not able to attend.