COVID-19 Screening QuestionS (If you answer “yes” to any of following questions, please follow up with us to reschedule your appointment.)
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S. in the past 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 21 days?
- Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
- Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
Clinic Safety Guidelines [last update: 10/24/2020]
- Appointments will be spaced at least 15-30 minutes apart, and all appointments will keep time at best as possible
- Per recommendation from the Ohio Medical Board and the CDC wearing a mask is highly recommended and all patients will be provided a mask to wear upon arrival. If you have a mask, please bring it and wear it during your treatment. With the exception of the prone (face down) position, masks should be worn for the duration of the treatment
- All patients are asked to stop in the restroom prior to the start of their appointment in order to properly wash hands according to CDC procedure and guidelines (at least 20 seconds under warm water with soap)
- All patients will receive a symptom assessment upon arrival
- The treatment space will be thoroughly sanitized in between patients as well as at the start and end of the day
- The practitioner will wear a mask during all treatments and will undergo daily symptoms assessment during clinic hours
- The treatment table will be covered in one single sheet with covered pillow cases. If you need additional bedding to keep warm or for comfort please bring your own and launder at home
- The treatment space will provide an air purifier to help mitigate airborne pathogens and the filter will be checked and changed regularly
- All payments will be processed before the start of your appointment. Please have your payment ready upon arrival
- NOTE: In order to reduce possible exposure, we ask that you consider pre-paying for your appointment. However, we understand this may not work for everyone. Please read below for a list of our payment processing methods:
- Prepay via the personalized link included at the bottom of both your initial appointment confirmation email as well as your appointment reminder email
- Credit Card
A copy of the Ohio Medical Board Responsible RestartOhio Guidelines will be kept in our office, and regularly checked for updates. Please also read the following for additional information on how to protect yourself and others during the COVID-19 pandemic HERE.
Visit our website for a working list of resources related to COVID-19, infectious disease history and community care HERE.